PixiStore is a third-party iOS App Installer that caters to ++/tweaked, hacked, and modified iOS applications that do not get a chance to feature on the official App Store due to Apple’s strict policies and guidelines.
What makes PixiStore ahead of all the current competition is the fact that PixiStore is un-revocable. Based on UDID, Apple cannot revoke PixiStore. Hence, you can install any of the third-party applications freely on your iOS device from PixiStore.
Features | PixiStore App on iOS
The development team behind PixiStore states that they will ensure that each and every ++/ tweaked and third-party iOS application will be the part of PixiStore.
Screen Size Compatibility
Different mobiles have different screen sizes. PixiStore is adaptable to all. You won’t have any problem making your way through the user interface of the app installer.
Based on UDID, PixiStore is un-revokable. Hence, you can utilize the third-party iOS applications on your iPhone/iPad freely.
Upload your own Apps
On PixiStore, you can upload your own iOS applications and sign them with an IPA link.
PixiStore for iOS Devices
|Visit Us||PixiStore Blog|
Install PixiStore App on iPhone & iPad
- From the Safari Browser, navigate to the following link:
- PixiStore is taking up a few Beta users only. There are two options in front of you.
- If you download PixiStore as a free user, you will get intimation from the developers within 24 hours.
- However, if you download PixiStore as a paid user, you will get intimation from the developers within 4 hours as you will be a part of a short waitlist.
- You require the developer’s approval in order to download and use PixiStore.
- If you want to download PixiStore as a paid user, you require tapping on the ‘Add to Cart’ button and paying $3 USD via PayPal. However, if you wish to download PixiStore as a free user, you can directly tap on ‘Enroll Now’ on the webpage.
- ‘Enroll now’ button will take you to a page wherein you require filling a form. Fill in the necessary details. If you are a paid user, select the ‘Yes’ radio button under the ‘Paid User’ label.
- In order to complete the form, you require entering the UDID (Unique Device Identifier). In order to get your device’s UDID, please follow the below steps.
How To Get UDID of your iOS Device?
- From Safari Browser, navigate to https://get.udid.io.
- Click on ‘Tap to Find UDID.’
- Tap ‘Allow’ on the pop-up that appears next.
- You will get a ‘Profile Downloaded’ message.
- Make your way to Settings -> General -> Profiles and you will see ‘Get UDID’ profile listed under the ‘Downloaded Profiles’ section.
- Install the ‘Get UDID’ profile on your iOS device.
- You will automatically redirect to the get.udid.io webpage and your device’s UDID will be visible now.
Install PixiStore on iPhone/iPad using UDID
- The UDID is with you. Please complete the form and submit the same.
- Now, wait for the email from PixiStore Business.
- After you have the email, navigate to https://pixistore.app.
- Tap on ‘Download’ and click on the ‘Download on the App Store’ button.
- Now, similar to UDID, you require downloading and installing the profile of PixiStore on your iPhone/iPad.
- After the successful installation of the profile, you can launch PixiStore from the home screen of your iPhone/iPad.
- Start downloading your favorite ++/tweaked iOS applications onto your iPhone/iPad.
PixiStore App -FAQs
Yes! Without UDID, you won’t be able to install PixiStore.
! Without UDID, you won’t be able to install PixiStore.
PixiStore depends on your iOS device’s Unique Identifier ID (UDID) for installation. This gives the store its un-revocable status.
No! You have to enroll via filling in the form first before you can download and use PixiStore on your iOS device. Without enrolling, PixiStore won’t work.
Yes! You certainly can! You can upload your iOS applications with a single IPA link.